Pink Out Madison County on Friday, October 6, 2017!
Ways that you can participate in Madison’s Breast Cancer Awareness Efforts:
- Wear Pink! On October 6, encourage your family, friends, and coworkers to deck themselves out in pink
- Don’t have anything pink, no problem—contact Amy at the Madison County Health Department to purchase a shirt for $12
- On October 6, upload a picture of yourself, your family, your class, or your coworkers wearing pink to the Madison County NC Pink Out Facebook page. You might win a prize!
- Help fund the BCCCP (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Attend the Varsity Football game on October 6th or the Varsity Volleyball game on October 12th. All donations will help women in Madison County access cancer screenings. For more information about the BCCCP program in Madison County, please contact Amy Massey, RN, BSN at Madison Health Department at (828) 649-3531.
- Attend the 2nd Annual Madison Masquerade Ball on October 28th from 7pm-10pm at the Marshall High Studios. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.madisonpinkout.com
- Get your mammogram (or encourage someone else to do so). If you are of screening age, schedule your mammogram today. If you are already up to date, encourage someone else to get their mammogram appointment
Resources for obtaining screenings can be found by contacting 1-800-227-2345